- What is Yofoodie?
- Why order online?
- How to place an order?
- Can I pre-order my food for a particular time?
- How do I ensure my order is not delayed?
- Is there any delivery charge?
- How can I book a table?
- How do I know if my table booking has been confirmed?
- What if I have food allergy?
- I am struggling to use the site can I get some help?
- I can not find my favourite restaurant or takeaway on Yofoodie?
- I own a restaurant or takeaway, can I join Yofoodie?
- Question concerning orders
- Question concerning my account
Question concerning online payment
- How do I pay?
- Do you charge extra to pay by Card?
- If I pay online, when is my card charged?
- Are my personal details safe on your site?
- How secure are my card details if I pay online through Yofoodie?
- Can I save my card details to user account, Is It store securely?
- How do I remove my save card details?
- Question concerning points
Allergy or Dietary requirement?
We try to accurately copy the item descriptions, allergy information from the menus that are provided to us by our partner restaurants. It is the restaurants themselves that prepare the dishes, and are responsible for providing this Dietary Information and ensuring that it is factually accurate. Please use the comments box to specify particular allergies or dietary requirements. If you are in any doubt about the presence of allergens, the contents of a particular dish or any other Dietary Information, you should confirm with the restaurant directly before ordering from our website.
We can help you do that through Live Chat
More information about yofoodie allergy policies is available on our Allergy Info page.